"The Bell" was probably not a "UFO", but perhaps an experiment in cutting-edge physics?
It is from several sources claimed that "The Bell" project had as one of its aims to examine issues concerning gravity, and potentially develop fieldpropulsion / "anti-gravity" as a result of this.
The question then becomes whether any results of "The Bell" project eventually was used in connection with propulsion of other SS-initiated "black projects" - such as saucer-shaped aircrafts (which was originally intended for conventional jet / rocket propulsion)?
|Illustration from an article by Rob Arndt; http://discaircraft.greyfalcon.us/DIE%20GLOCKE.htm|
The reasoning is roughly as follows:
- The person or persons who leaked / hoaxed (?) "The white hot intelligence estimate" in 1998, may (most likely) not have obtained information concerning "The Bell" from Witkowski, since the information was available only from (at that time) Witkowskis unknown articles in Polish (the translated version of "Prawda o Wunderwaffe" - "The truth about the wunderwaffe" came first in 2003).
- Witkowski wrote about "The Bell" long before 1998, and could obviously not have picked info about "The Bell-fuel" from the later MJ-12 document.
- We then have two completely independent sources on an exotic form of propulsion (which may sound like a form of fieldpropulsion / "anti-gravity")
- The fact that Witkowski mentions beryllium oxides and thorium as elements in detail in "IRR xerum 525" in his early articles in Polish, confirms that the MJ-12 document that later mentions the same elements, is not fake, but real.
- That the MJ-12 document (regardless of Wikowski) mentions beryllium and thorium as ingredients in the "fuel" substantiates that Witkowski was right,, and that "The Bell" experiments actually took place.
- If the details in the MJ-12 document (that matches Witkowski) confirms that the technical descriptions in the document are true, then this is evidence that the Roswell incident actually took place.
- The technical descriptions in "The White Hot Intelligence Estimate" suggests that what crashed near Roswell was an aircraft of German origin:
The technical descriptions is about unusual and sophisticated, but earthly technology: Ignition Coil, magnets, electrodes, engine, exhaust pipes, plastic, copper wire, battery and gearbox etc.
This, as mentioned in the previous Posts: